Monday, July 07, 2008

Lusty

The Spot is as clean as i can get it at home, I need the lust to get it back to its shine. The bike rode well yesterday it was I who did not have the gas in the tank. I have been told that I am slumping. I don't think so just need to get things back on track. Nothing on the radar until the 27th of the month. The family and I are starting the plan of going to the Dakota 50. Looks like a fun one, and it is not at elevation like the one back home. I got finally meet Brent from the Twin 6 HQ, He was racing yesterday and thanks to him for all the super cool threads. Good rain this afternoon glad that I drove, and stayed off the bike, that is so hard for me because of my OCD. Back on tomorrow and getting things back on track.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Black Hills, eh? Looks like a fun one!

Jeff Kerkove said...

I plan on the Dakota 5-O as well. It's a good course...as I have ridden some of it while out there for a 12 hour race back in the day