Sunday, May 24, 2009

Run to the Hills

Yes It Is A big WEEKEND,, in my house. We headed up to the Twin Cities for some Zoo action and Mall of AMERICA. Fun was had by all the zoo was great and James who is the boy of honor was all was all smiles. My goal was to ride Sunday morning with the Twin SIX boys, but as saturday lingered on and with proximity of the hotel I went for a ride. First and for most big PROPS needs to go to the MORC group. I have heard a lot about Lebanon Hills, but until yesterday had never ridden there. As I rolled in from the lot it started right off the bat, smooth fast single track. Matter of fact it is all single track and all smooth minus the rock gardens. It is a mountain bike oasis in the middle of a large metropolis. Rolling the trails all I could do was smile as I fought to keep the twist cone down that I ate before suiting up. Got back to the hotel and told stories of log rides and big swoopy corners and rock gardens that made me drool. We all ate a big dinner swam and hit the hay. As morning came I was up and ready to hit the trails...A quick breakest and bad coffee and I was gone. Again just great flow so well thought out and so well made. I could go on for awhile about these trails,,bit I digress. If you are in the area ,,going to the airport, the mall seeing grandma what ever,, take your bike find Eagan MN and go for a ride you wont be let down. SOOOO much Fun..

No comments: