Monday, October 18, 2010

Big Foot

Sunday the end of a long week or the beginning of another.

Either way it was a sunny day and another day to be 
spent on a bicycle.
Anna was out of the house with a nip still in the air and she warmed up the only
way she knows how, by riding up the steepest hill in the neighborhood.
The boy and I spent some more time making skid marks in the front yard. 
Nothing like laying in to a coaster brake and smelling rubber burn. He is way in to it. 

When it was my turn to go and play I headed back to the HPT.
This time I changed my gear to a 2:1 knowing that the leaves were 
going to be deep and that the 54inches of the other night was too much.
Parking lots were full of cars yet I saw only two people on the trails. 
Bike was an extension of the body railing trough corners and flying up the hills.
Another great day to fell the freedom of cycling. 
And what is that I get to have monday off of work....
I think I'll ride a bike sounds like a good idea.

No comments: