Thursday, June 22, 2006

cone crusher

Got one... It has been a while since I won a race got two in cross and a cupple in the MTB last year but this one was by far the best. I won here two years ago with a smaller feild and last night the group was bigger with a lot of fast guys.. It was a fast race right from the start. I had 3 teammates from a racer's edge with me racing which was nice, Stillwater took the pack out to the dirt road and after I went around him the big boss was on my wheel me letting me know what was going on behind me... All in all it was what I needed to get the bad thoughts out of my head. My daughter got first also so we had a good night in the family.. Next test Crested Butte on saturday 30 miles of up and down... Heard from Wily tonight and Brad said that my frame is going to be done mid week.. I might be able to get it built and ride it a few times before the race next sat and the firecracker on the fourth.... I don't know if that is the right call the voodoo is being so good to me but a new bike between my legs would rock....... Big things on my radar and two point beers in my gut........ Live Pixies is the shit!!!!!!!!

No comments: