Sunday, June 04, 2006

It's no Willy but the Voodoo did well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first one is in the books and things went well. Their were a dozen or so on the line and it was hot. Charile was like a bullet out of the start and I jumped on. Things were going well until I droped a chain at the end of the first lap with a quick fix I was back in it trying to hold on to coach's wheel. Did I mention that it was hot!!!!!Half way through the 2nd lap we had a joiner a guy on a IF named Travis and he was moving he got around coach and I and before I new it the race was over. Fourth was the call for the day which to me was a good race.. My teammate who was riding his single Wily Cycle won the Pro class. All in all it was a good day the Kid (my kid) got 2nd in her class. Another one on Wed.. and a hot one on sat...

No comments: