Saturday, June 03, 2006

Young Ones

The last two days I have spent my riding time with the kids of the mountain bike little league.. I have had some time to my self but the riding with the young ones is really refreshing. They are so into it they love having some one older to ride with and they are just a bunch of kids riding bikes like we did as kids just things are just a little more high tec.... I hope that I am not pushing my daughter to hard I just see a lot of greatness in her. She can really move when she wants to.... Tonight was the first in many nights of My Tahi. They reopened after a 6 week vacation.. They have some if not the best food in town and it is always a pre race fav... Yes tomrrow is the first summit world cup and I'll have a belly full of thai food...... Remember the show the young ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: