Friday, June 30, 2006

It is going to be busy

Rode with the sun again today, It is such a great time of day to be out nobody to deal with and the temps are so perfect. Did a little work on the firecracker worked some of the hills that will be a push in the race.. After riding had breakfast with baccon and eggs. Then went off to ride a group ride with the kids.. It was a good time riding with them on the colorado trail, they all rode well and their was no blood.. Bike is done going to pick it up on sunday at the race which happens to be the single speed state champ race!! It is going to be one hell of a race with all of the big guns there.. I think that Tim is going to take it but I know that charile is going to give him a run for the money... I just want a good finish to keep the points up.. My plan is to get my bike built and start riding it fast...

No comments: