Sunday, June 25, 2006

Gears make noise when they shift

Went well in Cested Butte this weekend a whole lot better than last year.. Last year I broke a chain on the second lap and had to drop out. Saturday I chased Charlie as hard as I could and came in a few mins behind him. Felt good the legs were strong and the lungs were great my arms started to get tired from all the climbing but things went well. First on wednesday and a second on saturday that to me is a good week. I have been told that my Wily will be up earily this week this way I can get it built and give it a shot at the single speed state champ race on sun.. I hope that their is not much to have to get use to with the bigger wheels. A week from tue is the 4th and that day will have a little bike race we call the firecracker 50.

No comments: