Saturday, September 16, 2006

Drunkfest 2006

This is the time of year that the Town of Breckenridge shuts down main street and has notsoberfest. Don't get me wrong I like beer as much as the next guy but not being part of the beautiful people of breck I don't make it to the party.. Last year their was across race on sat and one on sunday. But the date has been changed and the race here in breck has a venue which will not be as good as the old one. Cross is not on my mind as much as it was last year I'll show up for a few but not going to chase any points this year. I want to keep riding on the Mtb untill I can't anymore. Today the temp was only 38 but with the right clothes it was great no one on the trails and with the wind last night the leaves have started to hit the ground.. It is now a Blur of color up and down any way you look..... I want to go to the desert and ride in the dirt there.. Getting out of town would be good but untill then layers and more riding.. Only 6 days away from the fall classic...!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: