Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Getting Tanked

I had no plan on riding a bike other than to work, but soon after I cracked a PBR my wife asked me if I was going riding? So I pounded the suds and got dressed and off I went at 6:30. Today was the first blue bird day in a while and I was soooo nice to be out even if it was late. I did the tank loop up from carter park and over to bakers tank.. I was able to get back to the house in 1hour and 2 min.. which to me is good it is only 12 miles but it goes straight up then down. Came in the door and got to have a warm meal and another pbr! Now if I could stop the noise from my bottem bracket..... If you have never heard Smash your herd on the Punk Rock you need to get your hands on it. Sebadoh when they first got togother could make some noise...

No comments: