Monday, September 25, 2006

Black sheets of rain

More frozen rain this time of year than I have ever seen.. I saw lines down the front of the bowl and in the ballroom and other places that this eairly is crazy. I got out on friday between snow and rode for fifty min and laied low on sat due to more Dales Pale Ale than I should have had . The sun came out on sunday and I got out with coach and a few other folks and put in 40 good miles before we ran in to piles of snow.. My Cross Cazy neighbor had a good weekend of racing with a win and a two.. i am going to try to line up soon just need to get more money....... If you have not done it yet check out Steve Garro's Blog, it has almost been a year since he had his run in with a Truck.. It is great that he is still with us and getting better every day.. Want a custom bike he is the man to talk to /////..././././

No comments: