Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ice Box

Not a warm one I think that it was warmer in Green Bay but that still did not help.. Their is 2000 vertical feet between my house and the top of little french. It was a nice spin up to that point even with the temps today hovering around 35.. Mondays is comming and that means that I need to work and clean up after the drunks on main street,,,...,,, It is my street to take care of... Skiped the banana belt today I chose to just ride this weekend and get ready for the Fall Clasic. Sounds like a good amount of people are going to show up for our little stage race.. Next weekend is the start of cross I think so the skiny tire freaks will have something to do.. I am not talking shit about cross just not getting super crazy for it. I don't need to be out getting on and off the bike and doing quick starts, I am on a single it is all of that all the time..My goal for cross is to not finnish last and to bunny hop the barriers .. we'll see..;,;,,.,;,'

No comments: