Monday, September 04, 2006

Flat Tires and wrong turns

Well the Mountian states cup is over the last one being at keystone.. It was a good season in the msc 6 races out of 10 with 2 second places I skiped all of the short tracks and the one hill climb. I finished in fourth which is one place better than last year. I think that if I did all the races I could fininsh higher just not sure about spending 40 buck to race 2 other guys for points!! Had a flat on sunday first one of the whole summer was sitting on the wheel of 3rd place as we hit the dirt road. This is what I wanted sit on him until he cracked and then pass and go fast. The air in my front tire had a another idea. Sophia got 2 out of 2 but she only fininshed 3 min out of 1.. She did great now if I could only get her to try a little harder and she would be killing people.. I know she is only 11 but she has so much more that she can do if she only tried a little harder. James the boy finally started to pedal his trike. He has turned in to a biking fool which is great because he has had this Trek trike for 3 months, I had no iead that it would weigh 30 pounds... Next up the fall classic...... hope the gas is still in the legs...... Get out and ride in the woods because snow is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

"now if I could only get her to try a little harder"

Dude, she's 11... what were you doing when you were 11 ;)