Saturday, September 09, 2006

Wheelies on a trike

Ahhh Fall that time of year when the trees change and their is a nip in the air and like today snow on the peaks.. I got to ride with Daver and his buddy eric and the legand C-ball. It has be forever and ever that I have ridden with him. We rode on the ski hill which is getting ready for people from all over to come and stand in line... Went to the top and came down the game trail.. This is a good ride this time of year because the chair lifts are shut down and no one is around. Today was nice because I got to ride with people instead of being solo. This also ment that I could slow down and not hammer my self.. Slow is good it is just hard for me to take it easy...... Sophia did well in her xc race she said it was cold but not some thing that she could not do. Her brother and I did laps round the hood,. He is doing awsome on the trike. He is trying to pop a wheelie and trying really hard.. Hopefully more mtb tomrrow in the crisp fall air, before having to go back to work...

No comments: