Sunday, October 15, 2006

Better

Things went better today and I think that I likes the course better. A good amount of folks at the line again and me being the only one on a single. Go we took off to the single track and I was where I wanted to be, big run up and some more dirt then a big down. As we rolled thorugh the frist lap I grab the lead for a bit but it was not where I wanted to be. I like to sit in and move when I can so as two guys came around I did that. I sat in 3 for most of the race going back and forth with a VC rider. It wasn't till the middle of the 6th lap someone made a move on me and I jsut watched. Still sore from my crash and slow from the PBR(drank heavy not thinking I would race on sun), I held on for 5th.. Could have been better but it is what it is. The Hood did well again with both Coach and Cross Crazy with wins. More to come? money is the problem need to find work in wisco.

No comments: