Thursday, October 05, 2006

Whats to come

I don't know.. What ever happens to me I hope that it can be as cool as things here.. Yea life can be tough living in a resort town things cost more and people come and go,but their is a good network of great people who help each other out.. I got my new road wheels tonight so I can get my bikes in order. I want to make some changes to the cross and get it ready for what ever happens in cross. Make a quick start in 4's and get my up grade to 3's. I could start in 3's but I want to get one under my belt before I start getting my ass kicked.. Tomrrow would be a good mountian bike day if the weather holds but it could be a road day we'll see.. I heard from Tim G who raced with me on a wily 29er this summer he is getting ready for the 24 moab race and his frame is broken.... This sucks because wily closed it's doors and getting the frame fixed is hard and replaced is out of the question.. Watch out for tim at the 24 race because what ever bike he is going to be on will be fast..... Do ya think the bkb will let me in???????

No comments: