Sunday, October 15, 2006

Off the ground

Ok so I have not been racing on the weekends and my fitness is not the best but I though I would give I a shot.. At the line there was at least 30 or so riders and all new faces except for cheeks... I wanted to get off the front and let thing sort them selfs out... So go was the word and I took the whole shot,,. I had it until after the bridge where in the moon dust corner and I thought this would be a good place to lay the bike down... So after crashing and picking my self up the ground I sat in 9th or 10th not where I wanted to be.. So on the peadles I fought back through the hacks and got in to 4th sitting on 3rd. With one lap to go all hell broke loose on my chain and I packed it in. Once the cain comes off it doesn't go back on.... Tim had another win and so did cross crazy.... I could see doing some more races after the pain in my side goes away......

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

any time you want to hit some more races, let me know. I'm down every weekend. This is MY season. Everything else is a warm-up.