Sunday, October 08, 2006

Doughnuts+Belly=

The road bike was not ready yesterday so I went out on the 9ER for some high country fun.. The Tour OF Breck Loop was nice and dry. I do have to say that I am shocked to see that they (and i don't know who they are) cleaned and removed all the rocks from Gold Hill trail... This use to be one of the hardest up/downs around but know it is a smooth super highway of a trail.. It was a good ride 26 miles in all and I was able to stay dry the whole time..... Now I thought that I had a good weekend of single riding but Tim G he is the man,,,.. Getting ready for the moab circus he we out and loged 105miles on his single fixed... The triangle a loop that goes from summit to vail to leadvill and back to summit.. That is huge... Sophia had her Middle School champ race today and it went great.. It was a nice day in Beaver Creek and her school had a good showing... She got fist place for 6th grade girls and her school won the overall.... Cross next weekend? we'll see I am ready for something....

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

Doughnuts+Belly= fast

burn them both this weekend