Sunday, October 01, 2006

John Denver full of shit?

Sunshine on my shoulder does make me happy.. I tried on friday to ride the fat tires up hill and things got a little mushy. So I swiched bikes and went out on the road. This was a good idea just rember to switch your tubes brom mtb to road. Not a lot of good a 29er tube will do ya when you get a flat on the road bike.. A quick frisco and back on sat just enough to get it done..Sat night the talk arounf the house was anna wants to get the fu*# out and back to Wisco because life there is better than here.. I am on the fence, I like this state and could relocate some where here.. All that aside I got some good dirt miles in today yes i would have loved to go and race cross this weekend but the mountain bike was so nice. I get out there soon coach is hooking me up with some wheels for the road bike and then I can put the wheels on the road bike on the cross.. And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

The pros call wisco sconi? Brats, cheese and beer... Rock on.. plenty of sicko single speeders as well.