Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's back!!!!

Woke up this morning to a foot plus on the ground,.. This might stick this time. Moving the snow off the drivway was as much fun as I rembered. I rode the cross bike in the snow for about an hour yesterday.. Took a dirt road up out of the crack to the top of gold run road... This was good because if I sat down I did not have enough spin to move the bike and if I stood and cranked to hard the bike spun out... Got to the top and followed the gold run race course had to run some sections because of the amount of snow then it was time to go down.. Cross brake are not made to stop a bike esp.. when they are wet.. The desent back to the house was the hardest part of the day.. It was nice to get out of the house and it felt like good pratice for cross,, although I might not have enough $$ to race tomrrow so I'll work on getting my ass grove in the living room chair..

No comments: