Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dipped

I made it on tho the end of the friday night group ride. the usual suspects were there always a fast group. People were complaining about the heat but it was not bugging me I think my years in AZ help a lot. Anyone who says it is a dry heat is full of shit. When I mad it to the to of the hill and almost to the trails I saw a deer running along side of the horses I thought wow and as I looked to my right to see the city I was amazed by the sight of a black bear running back in to the woods. I got a pretty good look at him, not something you see everyday. A good friday with some nice distance, legs felt good after the mountain bike ride. Work today race tomorrow.

1 comment:

Matt said...

You bet I'll ride all of the trail in Flag...and drink the beer too. 34x20 will let you clear anything. ;-)

Cool bear story, btw.