Sunday, August 12, 2007

Run what you brung

I was worried after all the rain last night that I was going to be pushing to much gear and my tires would not handle the mud. But it all worked out. i have come back from all of the MN races saying nothing but good. This was an awful race course. The single track was good all 30%of it but the rest was grass 0 track. Not even 2 track it was as if someone took a lawn mower out and said lets race. Seth was there and gave it a go on the first 1/2 lap so when I came around I gave it a little extra and was gone. This was good practice for the race on sunday in wisco.There it should be a little a little deeper because it is wors. It is a shame that MN can't get it's act together and put on a better race series. Time to put in some more miles and get ready for some more racing. Thanks to Wily The bike rode sweet did all that it had to do go fast. And thanks to Twin 6 for keeping me looking good and to Hollywood for super sweet bibs keeping the ass happy. Now all Mn needs is to embrace the Single Speed.

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

there are a ton of single-speeders in MN... they just don't race. They drink beer and derby.

hence, why I never embraced it