Monday, August 20, 2007

Walking The Cow

Legs are tired but not from riding from running. I guess that I am ready for cross. I don't run as well as I would like. Took the bike to work today to get it cleaned up. I have to say thanks to Wily the 29 was the best choice when i could ride. Got another picture from Rusty from Fatties and Beer. This was the start so I was not covered with shit yet. Work was hard today slow because of the rain and with the amount of flooding people had other stuff to do than buy bikes. I did get to see a bunch of cool photos of the Trek show lots of 9er stuff coming out and steel bikes .....Steel is Real///.../ I was able to get my bike clothes cleaned the
Silver Cycling kit is the right colors again thanks Hollywood and my Twin Six socks will ride another day.. glad to be done and ready for the next challenge.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Crossdresser.