Saturday, August 25, 2007

In the Back

How much PBR can your bag hold? I can get a 18 pack in mine. They look at me funny at the gas station when I come in on a bike and leave with beer. Did not ride as much as I wanted today I ended up at work and what a day the first sunny day in a week so a lot of bikes were sold. Tomorrow bikes will be ridden. took the boy out last night and he was doing well up and down hills, smiling and loving his gloves and shammy. We have been getting a lot of box store bikes at the shop one came in on friday that not only was put togother wrong and the breaks did not work but it weighed 40 pounds. That is a boat anchor what is a kid going to do with that? Something has to change their not only are the bikes death traps but they are going to take the fun out of riding for kids. Sun tomorrow I am ready are you.. If you have not gone go and check out the Twin 6 They have the gear for both on and off the bike and you'll look good!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

PBR? Should you be drinking Lienenkeugels by now?

YuriB said...

The guys at my LBS (Local Beer Store) used to look at me funny too but they've gotten used to me buying beers on bikes.
P.S. I can carry 1.5 cases on my commuter ;-)