Monday, August 06, 2007

Seeing RED!!!

Red I am seeing Red ... Pissed ready to throw shit and call it a day.. I have broke more Spokes on the road bike than I ever have in all my days of riding. I went out 7:00 pm just enough time to know out a nice 30 miler. But ahhhhhhh shit..9 miles away from the house it happens and now in the rear. It breaks with so much force that it made me wobble. I didn't go down but i wobbled . The wheel was so Fucked that it would not roll through the frame. Now I am walking for about 2 miles with a bile over my shoulder and the dark coming. Finally a nice guy in a pickup truck stops and asks if i need a ride he was the 30th or so to pass me almost all the other bubba's smiled and pointed at the guy in spandex. Why can't I get this bike to work with out problems it has never been the same since that dumb fuck crashed into me,,,,Do i buy new wheels or just keep fixing what I got. Oh well just messing with the volume of the week... I just want to ride my bike..

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

get some new wheels bro. if you don't have the hook-up, let me know

Tim said...

bummer your hoops are jacked, wah is right, new wheels are soooooo worth the investment.