Sunday, February 03, 2008

Song #1 is not a FU song

I wanted to outside today, and I thought that skiing was going to be the ticket but still not sure about the conditions and driving to Winona, was not going to be happening. So ride a BIKE! I had so much fun yesterday why not. Took the single cross and headed north to find some hills. 50K in under 2 hours good fun, good times. Been listening to Man vs. Astro-man lately good stuff Garro turned me on to it years ago. For some reason I have the NHL ticket so been watch a lot of hockey been able to watch the Avs and the Wild and any other team on. Weather is going to do another weird shit here supposed to get freezing rain now ...Bull shit... Go Giants....

1 comment:

Matt said...

Anything that came out of Auburn can't be good. Tuscaloosa is where it's at. Roll tide roll and all of that sh!t I'm required to do as graduate. But damn good to see you on the bike.....did you know my sister graduated from Winona?

Gotta get me some skate ski boots.