Tuesday, February 05, 2008

You are not what you own

Snow again,
so I gave skiing a try. It was ok
BLA BLA BLA BLA!
My head spins as i try to figure out the next move. Knee
deep in the quagmier can't get things right.
If life is what you make of it what have I done?
Work is not who you are just what you do, some more than others.
Jack of all trades and master of nothing. Rambling, point is
this move was supposed to make things better but $$ wise
same hole differnt view. Not sure what i have to do, don't want to give up the dream of
riding and racing but need to eat and have a roof over the head of those
who depend on me.
AHHH!!
It is like screaming at a wall!
Regradless spring will be here soon and then I can
get out and wear less clothes.
I hope you all have a super fat Tuesday.
GO FAST!!

No comments: