Saturday, March 22, 2008

screaming mimi

A bit of slacking this week is helping with the aches and pains. Who would have thought that playing at a water park would work the body so much. I am getting old. The Kids had a blast, james has great slide technique lay flat arms crossed. At time I felt like I was in a bad dream with loud noises and tons of people and kids dumping water on your head. Snow all across the area not as much here as there was in the Dells but snow all the same. Things are to dry up so maybe this afternoon after work i can get out. Their is a ride going on with BOB tomorrow I might make it a choose your own adventure out of it. Monday will start the end of the rest and back on the horse, that should make the body happy. I am digging this road shoe thing now just need insoles.

No comments: