Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Crispy Fried

Body feels good but the bike is fried. Finally got a chance to put it in the stand after work and see the damage. The fork I knew had issues, hope to get it pulled apart, this week. The Bottom Bracket on the other had on the non drive was fried. I called up race face and asked how long the bearings were supposed to last and they said a year or so. I have only about a year so they said that they would send a new set out. So by the time that the BB gets here I hope to have the fork all fixed up. Until then it is time to get my super sweet Roadie out. This will be nice smooth quite and so much easier with those new fancy gears. As I was putting my bike in the car today I looked down at my Cateye, and the time on it was 4:23.... and my stop watch on my HR was 4:29... What was the difference ?? Flat Tire. Oh well Still one of the Sickest Races that I have done in a long time.

No comments: