Saturday, March 07, 2009

New Shoes

So far they have missed the call on the weather. Again . I am ok with that had a great time out on the single cross with my matching bottles and cage. Managed three hours and some good hill climbing. Reached into my pocket to grab my phone and all I fund was a banana it got great reception. Ready to spring forward, are you ? The clock in the small town of Mindro was allready set ahead I had to double take. Clean roads through the cut, I still did not push it hard, on the descent need to be careful this time of year. Got back to the house and a very happy and ready to go little boy was waiting for me. With a quick clean up we were off to Micky D's and to get some new shoes. I Now crack a Dales dinner is working and then we ride to the Park and Play.

No comments: