Saturday, April 28, 2007

TNT

The Wily fells so much better now that it is rigid don't get me wrong I love the Maverick and it treated me so well it is just now the bike is snapper and climbs so much smoother,. Now I just have to get back to riding like the old days of stiffness. I rode from the house to the bluffs today to see if could be done and it can it is just a bit more of flat than I wanted. You can get there on all urban trails and then climb up the TNT trail to get up to the HPT system. So 10 miles to the top and you are there. The climb up on a single is a good one. It is the length and steepness of hanious hill back in Breckenridge. It is a beast of a climb I can almost clean it almost. Did a few short loops on top and blasted back down good ride would have like to have spent more time in the woods but life called and had to be back with the family. Tomorrow i'll drive over with my brother in law and we'll log all of the dirt..

2 comments:

Tim said...

Glad to see that you are finding your bearings.

Matt said...

Wow, that looks like some fun riding out there. Is this anywhere near the Dells?

Congrats on the move