Sunday, April 29, 2007

 
 
 
Short one in the woods today with my brother in law but still fun. I am having a blast with the way the bike rides now. It was warm and that is just something that iam going to have to get use to it still can't get any worse than when I lived in Phoneix now that was hot and the kind of hot that made you stay inside. Nat won in Tennessee and Josh got #2 and they both beat Tinker great to see see the home town boys doing so well. Me I am woundering what is going to happen next week and the first WORS race. I'll get as many miles in this week as I can with the whole moving in to the house thing. Here are a few pictures the forest are starting to come alive and the bugs have not woke up yet. Another day with the boy in the trailer think I'll try the single cross.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: