Wednesday, June 20, 2007

funky monkey

Another blue bird day with a slow spin in to work,, I hear that it is important to ride slow now and again so I gave it a try. After the ride home and supper I headed up to the HPT to do some more recon for the race. I have to say that the trails are in great condition. They have these trails groomed as nice as a bikini wax. Think that I am going to take off friday so the legs can get some rest. The wednesday night world champion race is on tonight in Breck,, on of my fav's straight up and then down. The big brother just upgrade to disc brakes so he'll be ready to rock some of the Taos single track.. If any of you new mex freaks are in the Taos area find him and drag him out on the trails.

1 comment:

Brendan Curran said...

Disc brakes worked wonders on the South Boundary today. Flowers abloom in the high country.