Sunday, June 03, 2007

Gave it a go

We went to MN today for a race and the weather held up gray skies but no rain. Sophia had a great race and she Won.. She really rode her bike well today and had a good time.. I was really impressed with the venue and did not have a bad race.. I led almost the whole race and was trying to keep a IF rider from coming around it did not work as well as I wanted. He came around and I had a hell of a time getting back on his wheel. The Course was really greasy and and tight, so passing was rough. He bested me by 54 seconds and we 1-2.. Great climbing I was impressed good turn out great single track and a quick and easy drive.. Gas in MN was 14 cents cheaper than here. Another one next sunday at Afton Alps my old skiing grounds... Sounds so weird to say that...

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

Nice work dude. Show those MN boys what's up. You'll like Afton. I think it is the most climbing in a mtn bike race in MN.

Matt said...

Congrats amigo.

Afton Alps? I learned to ski there myself when I lived in St. Paul. Small world.