Sunday, June 10, 2007

Heating Up

The kid pull out another win which was always fun to watch she had real command of her ride and is climbing strong.. Anna and I had a great time with the flash backs of where we spent so much of our teem years.. I never spent any time their in the summer and it was beautiful it was a little warm but manageable. Need to figure out how to keep the h2o in the cage. They sent us out first with the 3o+ men I was third to the single and when the front two guys slipped up I went,, The damage had been done and I was off.. I raced the rest of the day solo and had all the single to my self.. Again 98% single track and wow how great the trails were. They hold a 24 hour here at Afton and it must be a great race because they have such great trails. We have a week off their is a race in the WORS next week but it is fathers day and the boys from the shop are going to Levis to ride so I think that I'll join in. State champ race on the 23 a race for 3rd... Have fun go fast and spin to win. info@frs.com

1 comment:

Matt said...

Congrats on the win!