Friday, June 01, 2007

Kind Hearted Man (The Josh)

Well it seems that DHL has screwed the pooch on getting my frame back to me on time.. Their is an outside chance that it may make it back tomorrow morning but that chance is a snowballs chance in hell.. Oh well shit happen and most of the time to me.. The JOSH a local hero when it comes to matters of the bike is going to let me use his rig it is going to be a little small but with my stem and a super fast effort the race on sunday should go fast.. What a guy letting me use his bike I'll use my wheels to just because it is me and I can be the destroyer. I am just ready for the bad luck shit to end.. Ready for mountain biking and a lot of it. Levis is my next destination. Almost 10 pounds of weight after moving to wisco, even after a 800+ mile may.. I have drank a lot of beer got to do something. Has everyone checked out www.mapmyride. com.. Pretty cool...As for that not sure what tomorrow brings need to get the kids front derailer adjusted and get JOSHES bike..what a nice guy....

No comments: