Monday, June 25, 2007

Sabath

Sunday was a foggy start and we started out slow with breakfast and coffee.. I got Sophia to go out on a ride and we were out.. I gave here a challenge and she said ok so we were off to ride to grandma's house and back.. 24 miles and one good climb that she finished with a sprint great job.. Next was a trip to the burrito shop and a good lunch. After the food was down and the sun fully out we hit the local pool. james was killing it jumping off the side and kicking his legs he is really getting this swimming thing down. Crash time the boys napped while the girls hit the store. Anna and i dropped the kids off at grandmas and we got to go watch the loggers play base ball. Fun drank beer sat in the sun and yell at the umpire. A good full sunday now I want to take a nap but I got to go to work...Need to get my cranks fixed.. Send them Back to their maker.... Check out Bummer Life just another wisco SS update

No comments: