Saturday, June 09, 2007

N*F*G*

No sure what it means but they call me that at work.. Yesterday was the group ride that leaves from the shop..So to all the riders I got interduced as the NFG from colorado. That was the reason everyone wanted to be on the front...I ws just out for the ride... The trails are i great condition and it was nice to ride it with the locals. Bob one of the designers was out with us to...the singles were the call for the day. Good ride a little blood a tree snake jumped out and grabbed me. The trails are not overgrown but the hight of the foliage would put CB to shame.....almost hard to see where you are going. Good end of the work week 30 miles on the day and rest today play at the pool and then off to Afton to my old stomping grounds.. should be fun,,,,,, Sophia should have a new post got some photos on the KHS site,,,,

1 comment:

Tim said...

it's a military term- Fuckin' New Guy FNG