Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Road Rage

My brother sent me this it is from the local paper here and the guy sounds mad.. I just hope he dose not decide to postal and start running us over.. And for the record you can ride two abreast here in Wisconsin. Share the road but shave the Toad. By PAUL HECKMAN | La Crosse . “Share the road with bicyclists.” OK, I can do that. Now, to the bicyclists: Share the traffic rules with motorists! Stop signs and red lights apply to you, too. So do directional signals (hand signals) so that we drivers can have a sense of what you’re doing. Riding in bunches down residential streets early in the morning while shouting to each other about nothing important is annoying as well. Personally. I don’t care what happens to any of you who disregard common sense, personal responsibility and respect for others while riding your bikes; I just don’t want to be part of an accident that you cause. .

1 comment:

Matt said...

He's got a point though. I see so many people on the road around here that don't use traffic signals and do blow the stops signs/traffic lights. Idiot bicyclists are probabaly idiot drivers too.

But yeah everytime you read a motorist ranting about cyclists, you start to wonder if it's one of those crazy hecklers we've all had mess with us on the road.

The solution of course is to just ride more dirt. ;-)