Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'am bringing old school back

Iam going to rock this old jersey tomorrow.. I bought this my senior year in high school. It was my only one for years the blue on front is a different blue than on back from sun fade. Back in the old days their was no camalebacks and the sun at 10,000 feet was relentless. The Wily showed up this morning and it was a surprise I thought for sure that I would be riding Joshes Rig... Again thanks to him for the offer..NICE GUY>>>>>> Might be a bit on the muddy side so I am happy to have my own bike,,,Still can't be as bad as the teva mountain games.. Watch out for assholes on the phones and open pot holes and holes full of pot..

2 comments:

Matt said...

Good luck man! Getting the Wily back is good karma.

Jared Roy said...

is that the ski hut from wayzata or duluth?