Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Blues Riffs MAN!

One last good loop in before the weather turns to winter again. It has been 10 day since the snow melted and riding bikes has been fun. I got just under 300 miles in and 95% of those miles were outside. I do have to say that the climb up FO today did work me could not get the momentum up. I think that the 44x18 may have been to steep for me but then again I could use more on the flats, I guess it all equals out. How about that climb by Levi yesterday, that boy had his engine running he flew past everyone. Can't wait to see how it plays out today. Time to get warm>> This next song goes out to little whiny BITCHES everywhere.

1 comment:

-jmk said...

are those mississippi blues riffs or southern blues riffs...what kind of blues MAN!

-jmk