Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Can't win why try

So I have been putting in a lot of miles in on the road bike (still does not make me a roadie). And tonight was no different, went out after dinner to get in some miles and a climb before having to clean up the kitchen. Well long story short good ride smooth up the bluff,,and almost home.. Snap broke a spoke.. now I have not been jumping or slamming in to stuff just riding a lot.. OH well now to get that fixed.. Good thing I start at a bike shop on monday.. My Big problem is Anna the crones has been giving her a real tough time and until july their is not much we can do.. I hate having to watch her be in so much pain. I wish their was something I could do...But their is not.. I have to say she is stronger than any of us mere cycling geeks...

1 comment:

Matt said...

Bummer for Anna - I've got crohn's myself. Had 1/3 of lower intestine and 18-in. of upper intestine removed ~6 years ago. Damn - hope she's feeling better.