Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Time in

Rode as the sun started to leave the sky.. Middle of the day is a little to warm until I get use to the humidity. My ride was more of a recovery ride legs were still a little beat up from sunday still not sure where I belong in life.. I wounder if things would have been different if I had h2o and made some smarter moves on the first lap. What ever the issue is have more time in the saddle. Went up Irish hill out by mom and dad's house little over a 2 mile climb with a strait up grade to the top of the bluff. Passed a bunch of cows, always think that they are laughing at me. Last bit of stuff coming to the house today washer and dryer so now we (I) wont stink as much.. Once I get my new kit I can also rotate my clothes better.. this has been such a pain.. All good things in all good time.....Make me want to run for the roses..

No comments: