Saturday, May 26, 2007

Utter What

Amazing how new bar tape can make the legs feel snappy... Did not get as far as I had planed because of weather but still a good day 2.5 hours and 50 miles.. Had 2 really good steep climbs and many miles of rolling hills..I am starting to get use to the wind I don't like it just deal with it.. My frame arrived in Boulder on friday and should get worked on monday.. The birthday party was good james had so much fun, and then today was the SunFish days parade. I do have to day it was a hoot I spent most of my time making jokes some not so PC but it was so dam funny. I never seen so many princes..And this a giant plastic cow on wheels, all i wanted was some one to go suck on a utter.. More to come try for another 50 tomorrow 30 by my self and 20 with the girl,,then on monday ?? not sure maybe Home Depot don't know if I'll have enough time..

2 comments:

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

Did you make it to Bed Bath and Beyond?