Sunday, May 20, 2007

Feeling MINNESOTA

Cold as shit and not the way I like to start a day.. From the get go I was about how well the race would be run.. This was the first race of the MN series. The start for sophia was rough they put they put the older men and Clydesdale's behind the 18 and younger girls.. The photo shows the result. My race went good they started us with the 30+ men and behind the 19something men... So their was a lot of passing I saw a guy in front of me I though that I had the whole shot but someone was up front.. I chased and almost caught up but got caught up and could not get around in the end.. Good day felt like a wed. night race back home in the land of Breck. Ended up #2 more work to be done I want to go faster and push a bigger gear... Now what to do about the Wily????????

3 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Vaughn said...

Nice job Devin. Is that Sophia on the ground? Is she ok?

Matt said...

Nice to see things coming together amigo. Good just.

Bummer for Sophia! Ouch - I take it she is ok?