Friday, May 25, 2007

Hills not Pills

Another morning and some more miles,,still not getting all I want but does that ever happen... According to Roy I am turning in to a Roadie.. I just thought I had a nasty cycling habit.. You know when life gives you lemons squeeze them and throw them at people. I don't have endless miles of single track out my door so do what I can.. Life in the disney world was fun could ride mountain bikes till your ass hurt, but I did not have the money to live in such a place any longer.. So now I ride what I can.. The Wliy should be in Boulder today and I hope that it get worked on soon so I can race it next week.. I would love a #1 we'll see.. The boy is 3 today and got a spiderman scooter..his bike is so much cooler. Anger no just board off my ass and the meth the kids at the skate park sold me dose not work... Dinner last night was sub par... I hate sounding like Adam from Norther Exposer but come on it is food why do have to fuck it up the risotto should be cooked not raw and if your waiters can't mesmerize the specials flog them until they get it right. To much money for food I should have just gone to Hooters again not angry just board and need more of something..

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

When I moved back to MN 1996 I considered myself a mountain biker, a year later I was a roadie. The terrain changes ya. Nothing wrong with it, just what it is.