Monday, May 07, 2007

My Place

Well fist of all it has been one heck of a week. We have moved again to the next house over and now don't have to deal with the crappy smell of the chain smokers before us. Moving twice is hard having to dead lift all the heavy stuff is so much fun.. That being said this weekend was the first WORS and with a little peer pressure and thinking I knew what I was getting in to I race the pro/elite and let me tell you Holy Shit the Brothers are fast... I knew they were going to be but they are fast as hell. 65 guys on the line and one hell of a start totally out of my comfort zone for the first lap high heart rate and a line of guys in the single passing was tough and when I got passed I usually got shoved in to a tree or root. I never saw them after the start Jesse took #rd overall and Marko 6th. Me I was towards the back somewhere. It was a good test but not where I belong I fell so much better racing against the singles.. I had to try more work to be done and more miles to go. It is still only may sooo much more to come

3 comments:

Jared Roy said...

dude, I told you those flat-landers were fast. they take their mountain biking very seriously at WORS.

Unknown said...

i tried to flag you down to say hey but i think you had your game face on... then i saw you again but they were yelling for the elites to stage so i didn't bother you. then i think they needed you to move your car... but then we told the announcer guy no can do, you were out on the course. welcome to wors. see ya at geneva?

Unknown said...

oh yeah, you probably think i'm some stalker... brent from t6 said to look for the dude on the wiley.