Wednesday, May 30, 2007

dubble dipper

Went out with 2 wheel fun for an after dinner ride.. I got her to ride 20 miles at a good pace.. She has a 30 mile fun group ride to do in a few weeks so need to have her ready.. We will go and race in MN this weekend if I know my frame will be back.. Dean said they tested and looked over the frame and even though it looks cracked that it is not,, more than likely the paint... I am glad that it is not cracked but sucks that I had to ship it out to find that out.. Snow in Breck for the Wednesday Night World Championships Can't tell if that I miss that our if I am getting use to this weather.. A cool down is on the way with some rain to follow. I can't wait to bet back on the dirt.. I want to go to Levis Mound I have not been there since the doctor and I did some phyco biking experiments.. got to love college.

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

where's the mtn bike race?