Friday, May 18, 2007

Fryday

First of all if Floyd has done what Lemond says he has it is time to just give up I understand why he is trying to say he did not do it but this time sounds like he is caught in his lie... This morning the sun was almost up at 5:15 monday it was dark at the same time. Cold start to the day with a slow speed crash in a soft shoulder trying to get around some water on the road.. Good ride still putting all the pieces together still would like to farther but time is not on my side.. Saw at the top of the big climb of the day a turkey vulture and a deer just hanging out together. Then down a nice descent..same one I climbed on monday morning 48mph in full tuck. Took the girl out to the HPT's to try out her new ride she did well she did say "dad I think that I like road riding better" which I replied i'll put your bike on ebay.. My bike had the bottom bracket fixed but now I can hear the crack in the frame move "stupid" Is their a RIG in my future?

No comments: